Thursday, October 05, 2006

Accessory of the Week

Having the sniffles never looked so good. This fall, the common cold is the benkest (our new word) thing to hit the streets. Everyone is getting them. We're been carrying our Louis hanky everywhere just waiting for a little run of the nose to show off our chops. We're going to start licking water fountains if out bodies get rid of the one we have now. So benk! Having a cold makes you sexually unattainable and therefore more desirable to the opposite sex (just a reminder: we're not gay). So go out there stop taking your vitamins, quit sleeping and walk through an infested elementary school then hope for the best.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bryan and Rex, I had snot drip out of my nose while I was performing a task on my friend's "unmentionable" region. Does that make me "benk?"