Thursday, August 24, 2006

Accessory of the Day

There is a new controversial accessory out there. It's so yurp (our new word) that you can't get it at any store. Paris has been waiting for it for years! The yurpest new thing is a great personality. We were at a hot party in Santa Monica. We didn't get in - we just waited outside greeting everyone waiting for Moby. Camryn Mainheim totally talked to us before she made a b-line to the rosemary and olive oil Trisquits. She said we were fabulous and sort of laughed in our faces when we told her "collars up," but she was yurp none the less. We hope Meck, our adopted child, will grow up one day to be just like her. Sweet and very yurp.

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your trouble in Turkey (which should be the title of your next compilation disc by the way) but I hope the guards at least had great personality.

And by the way, I've seen Meck everyone. He's beautiful. But I can't say anymore.

Carolyn said...

Oh My God... I'm so sorry - I meant to say I can't say any more. I can say the word "anymore." I mean, I'm not Paris. The only thing she can get out of her mouth (besides the @0@% she just put in it) is the word fire-crotch. She's so un-yurp.